Attitude is everything! When you wake up in the morning, you set the tone for the entire day so wake up and smile in the mirror! Today is your day! Here are a few other tips to make your day better and boost your mood!
1) Don't be afraid to jump in the puddles, it brings out our inner child and reminds us that even if we get wet we can still have fun. It doesn't have to be raining to get wet, remember how good it feels to splash around in the tub or shower.
2) When you are frightened, switch fear to inspiration. Remember there are many ways to get the same job done- change your process not the end results. So something as easy as wearing a pedometer can get you to that regular exercise routine instead of jumping on a treadmill.
3) Somethings gotta give. Even when you do everything right, the seed still grows slowly. Flowers take a long time to bloom, so remember to be patient and enjoy each little ray of sunshine.
4) Dreams are meant to be realized. Good sleep habits help you not only lose weight but let your mind design your future. Take notice of your dreams and let nothing hold you down--like extra
5) I hope you dance... at least once a day with or without the music. Remember every activity can have rhythm, a pace and an emotional experience. Dancing is food for the soul.
It takes more muscles to frown than to smile... and frowning shows your wrinkles!