Wednesday, January 2, 2008

DAY TWO GOING STRONG

Yes, it's always easy to continue on the second day... No one seems to lose it that fast. Jen is off to a great start with another day of cardio training totalling 25 minutes. I myself even got in 20 minutes and a quick core workout. I found MISSION tortillas with 21 grams of fiber and less than 200 calories even 8 grams of protein for an afternoon snack. Jen started her day with a healthy oatmeal and peanut butter, yogurt snack, salad with chicken at lunch and skipped the afternoon Starbucks latte with friends. If you are with us on this quest for health and looser fitting jeans, stay on track and send us a quick note. I have weighed in at 141.5 pounds today and hoping to lose a few pounds and inches myself! Stay on track and make good choices. You can estimate your calorie needs by simply adding a "0" to your weight. As long as you are above the 1200 calorie per day mark, if you deduct 200 calories a day from this number you will be fueling your body needs. For example, my calorie consumption or Basal Metabolic Rate would be 1410 cals per day. If I stay at 1200; in 2 weeks I will easily lose a pound! If I exercise it could 2 pounds per week! Good choices add up!