Thursday, January 3, 2008

START LIFTING

Andrea Metcalf, NBC 5 Fitness Team>Today is Jen's first day of weight training. She has already done 60 minutes on the treadmill at a moderate pace--meaning she did need a shower afterwards. Later today, she and I will run through a quick 30 minute weight training session. The workout will focus on core with total body training. Next week I will have a workout for you on the web! In the meantime, check out MORE magazine page 204-212 for three 10 minute toning workouts. You can also check out www.bettertv.com or www.podcastgo.com for more workout routines. I myself am trying to stay on track... my eating was good today-- just need to get in that movement! You be moved and get some weight training in even if it's only 10 minutes. Every movement counts!